Land-based preparatory work and early construction activities related to the Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project will require a series of travel restrictions in New Jersey and Pennsylvania during the week of June 11.
The following list of scheduled project-related travel restrictions in the vicinity of the Scudder Falls (I-95) Bridge are currently scheduled for the week:
- I-95 north PA only – right lane and shoulder closure, overnight, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, June 12, and Tuesday, June 13.
- I-95 south PA – right lane and shoulder closure, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. (next day), Monday, June 12, Tuesday, June 13, and Wednesday, June 14.
(Note – No lane closures on bridge or I-95 in New Jersey next week).
- Woodside Road CLOSED between River and Taylorsville roads, 68 hours with posted detours via Mt. Eyre Rd. (north) or E. Afton Ave. (south), 10 a.m. Monday, June 12, to 6 a.m. Thursday, June 15.
(Note: Park-and-ride lot will be open, but the canal towpath will be inaccessible from the park-and-ride lot during the closure period. Canal towpath will remain open to thru-users. Closest parking access to the canal at Washington Crossing Park (north) and Yardley Borough (south).
- NJ Route 29 north – single-lane pattern, off-peak, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, Monday, June 12, through Friday, June 16.
- Route 332/Yardley-Newtown Rd. Interchange (Exit 49) ramp to I-95 north – open to traffic, but with confined travel configurations 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, Monday, June 12, through Friday, June 16.
- Intermittent, short-duration lane restrictions/flagging operations may be needed for utility relocation follow-up work on Taylorsville and River roads in Lower Makefield, PA, during daytime hours throughout the week.
Motorist impacts from these scheduled travel restrictions, if any, are expected to be minor.
The scheduled restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, and traffic considerations. Motorists are urged to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through active work zones.