NEW HOPE, PA – The Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission today announced the completion of a new public website that provides more images, improved navigation, and updated content.
The redesigned website may be accessed at the URL address the Commission has employed since 2000: www.drjtbc.org.
The new website was designed using a WordPress content management system. The redesign work was carried out over the course of 2016 by Stokes Creative Group of Vincentown, N.J.
The new website includes the following improvements:
- Increased responsiveness, giving mobile users access similar to that of desktop users.
- An online truck permitting app that allows for digital generation of truck permits to truckers crossing the Commission’s bridges with vehicles that exceed weight and dimensional limits.
- Enhanced navigation to make finding information faster.
- Use of infographic to quickly explain complex items.
- Other graphic materials and icons to aide visitor searches for information.
- Inclusion of an introductory video on the home page that explains the Commission’s origins, service mission and operations.
- Links to the agency’s E-ZPass service provider, the Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project website, and the 511 travel alert systems in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
The Commission’s previous website won a series of industry awards in the years after it went live in 2007. That website was designed and managed by Liquid Interactive of Allentown, PA. The site’s back end was a proprietary content management system developed by Liquid.