EWING, NJ – The Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project travel restrictions for the week of July 22 are as follows:
New Jersey side
- Route 175/River Road – OVERNIGHT closure with posted detour (DETOUR MAP AVAILABLE HERE) 10 p.m. Wednesday, July 25, to 6 a.m. Thursday, July 26. NOTE: On-ramp to I-295 south will be inaccessible during closure period; follow posted detour.
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, July 23, through Friday, July 27.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, July 23, through Friday, July 27.
- Woodside Road (west of Taylorsville Road to around Clearview Drive) – Right or left lane closures with passage maintained in each direction and/or flagging-controlled travel 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, July 23, to Friday, July 27.
- Taylorsville Road in vicinity of I-95 – Intermittent single-lane patterns with possible flagger-controlled travel 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, July 23, to Friday, July 27.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel with traffic controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, July 23, to Friday, July 27.
Weekends: Aside from any carryover of Friday overnight closures into Saturdays, no other travel restrictions are scheduled for the weekends of July 21-22 and July 28-29.
The aforementioned scheduled travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and equipment/materials mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.
More information on the Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project is available at www.scudderfallsbridge.com.