To help reduce the spread of the coronavirus, the Commission has temporarilly suspended cash collections at its toll booths.
All tolls are being collect either via E-ZPass or motorists will receive invoice notices in the mail. Fees will be waived so long payment is received by a toll notice’s prescribed due date. Upcharges will be applied to vehicle owners who fail to pay on time.
Motorists without E-ZPass are urged to use the far-right lane at toll plazas and to travel through the lane at 5 MPH without stopping.
The public safety measure applies to the following seven bridges:
- Trenton-Morrisville (Route 1)
- New Hope-Lambertville (Route 202)
- Easton-Phillipsburg (Route 22)
- Portland-Columbia (Routes 611, 46 & 94)
- Delaware Water Gap (I-80)
- Milford-Montague (Route 206)